If you are a fan of braids and wish to bring a stylish twist to your hair, then the following points will help you out.
- Bangs and Braids: Along with your signature bangs, plait your lower hair into two French braids; if you have highlighted or coloured hair, then it will elevate the look to the next level.
- Braid crown: If you want to keep your hair off your face and look stylish at the same time, then this is an excellent choice; all you have to do is to plait a thick braid at the top of your head from one side to another. You can elevate the look by plaiting small multiple braids and wrapping around the braid.
- High pony: Plait three micro braids; one at the middle of your head, two near your ears. Now, along with the other hair portions take the micro braids and tie them into a ponytail to get a sleek appearance. You can use stands of your hair to tie the ponytail to make your look more stylish.
- Boho vibes: If you like the Boho look, then this is a good choice. For this look, you’ll have to plait cornrows and leave the ends free.
- Micro Braids: For long hair, you can tie your hair into multiple micro-braids till the end and leave the rest of your hair free with no ties. You can elevate the look by tying one or two micro-braids across the top of your head to make a crown-braid.
- Intricate top knot: This is another micro-braid look. For this, you’ll have to tie all the micro-braids into a bun a little above your forehead. Ideally, wear them in a criss-cross manner or in the shape of the number eight and press on it a little bit to get this look.
- Simple look: If you prefer a simple look then you can choose simple double French braids.
- The Obedient braid: For this look, tie a high pony tail and plait down a braid. To elevate the look, you can tie the pony with one or two micro-braids. Alternatively, you can plait multiple micro-braids instead of a single braid.
- Cornrows: for this look, follow the following steps:
- Collect all the hair and plait four micro-braids without leaving out any free hair; one at either side of your head and two on the top of your head.
- Now, tie them into a bun by the nape of your neck.
- Messy fishtail: if you prefer a relaxed summer look then messy fishtail braid is a good choice. For this look, you’ll have to leave your upper hair a bit messy and the lower part plaited into a fishtail.
To make your hairdo more effective, try wearing co-ordinating accessories, outfits; this will elevate your overall look too.
Braid inspirations are more effective if you do it based on your hair’s texture, co-ordinating outfits, and accessories.