“Shoes tell what you are,” a myth for some, but it is actually true. The first look of a person in front of you heads to your shoes, and it tells a lot about your personality trait. Dressing up good is important, but have you ever paid attention to your feet? Maybe not you, but someone else has been doing it ever since.
Why are shoes so important?
Shoes define the comfort zone of the person, and the type of shoes one wears defines their mood, their behavior and a lot more. One should never ignore the feet while dressing up but should even wear them according to the comfort and not just show off and to appear high.
There is always a kind of shoe available for every type of mood, appearance, style and combination. Just the way Metro shoes provides a full range of variety; other brands showcase them as well.
Shoes have always been the first thing you see in a person. Let’s see what different kind of footwear says about you:
- High heels: High heels are a pain to the feet after a long day, but they look beautiful. Such people believe more in showing off and to feel better than others.
- Running shoes: Some people always move in running shoes even when they are not heading outdoors. They are the ones who love travelling and keep their spirits high.
- Loafers: People wearing loafers are usually the ones who are confident about themselves and are creative and artistic.
- Flats: Some people remain away from all the show-off and pride, and they wear flats all the time. Such people are simple, but sometimes reluctant to changes.
- Formal shoes: The people who love to dress up formally every time are generally more organized and like to be neat and tidy as compared to others.
The above are just some results of the various studies that have been performed extensively for years.
Research in this field has already shown that when you show someone just the feet of some people and not the faces, they make a correct judgment about his/her personalities.
There are brands which also determine the kind of person someone is. The Woodland shoe prices are high, and the brand value is more, so a person wearing them will reflect a personality trait. The choice of color also adds up in this.
There might be the case when the clothes and the footwear of a person seem a complete mismatch. This shows that the person is not bothered about judgments and just wants his comfort.
The Metro footwear has a variety of shoes to select from which will suit your personality type so that the next time you move out, you reflect your style and attitude, not by communicating; but by walking.
While selecting on what to wear, be careful the next time because yes, your shoes are no doubt as crucial as your suit is.